You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, December 16, 2010

Random Pictures

On Sundays we usually go over to my mom and dad's house....a few months ago we drove the rhino and got a few shots of our family in it. We love to cruise the neighborhood in that thing.







This is also a "Sunday" walk to Grandpa's to get the papers....Grandpa was kind enough to help me haul the kids back towards my house.



this is from our trip to California over Thanksgiving...we didn't take a camera with us to the "broken hot tub" so I used my phone... you can see how cold these little ones were when they tried to "Swim."




1 comment:

Brigg and Dianne said...

That's a cute little jeep-y thing. I'll bet the kids love to ride in it. Hey, have a very Merry Christmas and know that I am thinking of you and miss you tons!