You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Grandmas and Grandpas were here, oh my!




Larry and Judy were able to come for Hunter's baptism. I got lots of cute pictures of the kids with them. They always love their visits and hate it when they have to go. In fact, Gwendalin woke up the morning they left and just cried. It was a fun visit though, the kids put on skits and concerts for us and played and played. There's not much better than hanging out with family!






































8 comments:

katie said...

So FUN!!! I love when Grandmas & Grandpas are here!!! Nothing is sweeter than seeing your children interact with your parents. Looks like you all had a great time.

Love ya,
Katie

The Gibbens said...

I'm going to miss seeing them when they visit! I feel as if they are like family to us, thanks for sharing them- they are wonderful grandparents- it was an awesome weekend.

The Gibbens said...

I'm going to miss seeing them when they visit! I feel as if they are like family to us, thanks for sharing them- they are wonderful grandparents- it was an awesome weekend.

Amy said...

I love me some Uncle Lucky man. He's the raddest. Your kids are so cute. I hope you are teaching those boys to fight. They are going to have to beat other boys off with a stick that want to date their sister. She is so beautiful! I guess she's safe with a house full of brothers.

Melissa said...

That is so fun!! Your grass and your gardens look fabulous. SOO green. We are praying for rain! Glad you got to have so much fun with family.

Melissa said...

yeah our tent is major organized. I'm a little freaky about it. with three rooms it helps. One side is for the kids the opposite for the parents, and then the middle is the loading and unloading zone. There are 4 shoe organizers in the tent, so all shoes go off and into their spot and then I use the other ones to hold other stuff. I make the kids make their beds in the mornings and we even take a pop up laundry basket. I know, I'm a dork, but it's how I function.

Heidelweiss said...

How fun!!! It looks like everyone is having a blast!

Marie said...

Dood, I wish I was there!