You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Dally Post



This little Doodle could be nicknamed "Destroyer." He is constantly writing on my walls with pens and markers, he pulls toilet paper off the rolls, he has now learned how to ride the trike wich means I have to be super fast to catch him if he escapes outside so he can't get away. Funny thing is - he smiles in everything he does! Love love this little kid!










So this little guy is crazy! He's constatnly into everything under the sun and even when he's in trouble he's smiling. I love this little guy!




4 comments:

katie said...

What a totally adorable little guy. I love that he smiles even when he is causing mischief!!! How could you possibly get angry at that cute little face?

Love ya,
Katie

Heidelweiss said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute! What a little stinker!!! Those pictures on the trike are hilarious!

Marie said...

He is growing up too fast. I can't believe how much he looks like Hunter did!!

The Gibbens said...

Oh little dude! I love the pics of him on the W/D... too cute! Glad we got one of him and Maesyn in the tub too! Cousin baths- good times! Sweet boy!