You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Smell of Rain...

Sunday was a gorgeous day here. It was a bit breezy in the evening and there was one cloud that shed a few raindrops every few minutes. It was literally a bit of heaven on earth that night. We took our kids on a walk and then came home and let them fly a kite for a bit and just enjoy the smell of rain...you can tell that for me it was a perfect moment because I took a lot of pictures. We were all bare footed - happy and together. If I could've freezed time, I would've. There are not enough days like this one.













6 comments:

Heather said...

Ahhh I love days like that!

slades said...

Love the pictures .. what fun just being together

JakenDebbie said...

Looks so nice. I miss the smell of the rain in AZ...nothing beats that! I love rain. :)

heatherann said...

I love those days!! They are fy favorite.

The Gibbens said...

Seriously- perfect... I love the pic of Dallin from behind- very cute.

Melissa Bosen said...

Good for you guys for recognizing & taking full advantage of that little piece of heaven. You two really are great parents. Beautiful neighborhood by the way.