You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, May 22, 2008

Latest adventure...

First of all here is a picture of the neweest addition to our "room of death." Travis says it's his favorite of all of them. Not so much mine.



This is a picture of Travis and Matthew's adventure last night...

9 comments:

SladeMomma said...

How many dead things have you been coaxed into putting on your wall? We have one deer head and I hate it except at Christmas time when he becomes Rudolph.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Ha! Is that the room you make you home teachers sit in while they visit? That would keep the visits short, I'm sure.

slades said...

i am with you it is ugly, well at least not my favorite

slades said...

thanks for the pictures. good to see the boys smiling.

Heidelweiss said...

Is that bear?! If so, great! Bears scare the crap out of me-I won't go camping anymore because of the bear attacks last year. On the bright side, your "room of death" could be a LOT worse. This guy in Steve's old neighborhood is the Great White Hunter and he had an entire two story wing (probably 2,000 sq ft.) built onto his house for all the dead things he's shot (with guns or bows). He's got not just heads but full bodies of cats and buffalo crawling around this place. The room must be worth millions. His wife HATES it but as it's in it's own wing, she can't complain much! That's the end of my epistle!

Rich Angie said...

Wow...no matter how much I hate it, that makes me appreciate that my husband's pasttime is sports ;)

Meg said...

Wow! What an addition. ;) And a bear! Oh my goodness.

The Gibbens said...

How dense am I? When did the Turkey go up? and how many times have I been over since? This is the first time i'm seeing it? So much for my skills of observation! I'm so glad they got that bear- even if Travis thinks Matthew looks like a homo in the pictures, I think he looks like a little boy who just killed something and is about to burst with excitement!

bledsoeblog said...

Marie, I don't know how you don't freak out every time you walk past that turkey. It still looks like it could be breathing. So scary. Tell Travis he did a great job!