You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New 2008!

So this past week I have washed Tye's sheets/bedding at least 3 times because he has puked in his sleep. (I think it's his teeth). I have rearranged my whole house to make room for our office to be here again rather than at the shop. Thanks to my mom, there is still room to sit down in the room of death. My home desk has to go in there because we have to fit 2 more desks in the office and 3 more filing cabinets plus the big copy machine ....the room is not that large. Anyway, so my piano had to be moved, I bought another desk for the room of death to hold my home computer and I have been boxing up all of 2007 business stuff. Sometime in the near future I need to get it together and get my employee's from last year their W-2's and my subcontractor's their 1099's. Here are a few pictures of the almost finished products of rearrangement....we are awaiting the office stuff to come from the shop this afternoon.






3 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

What a busy little bee you've been! Making 2008 a productive year already. You don't make people who come to visit stay in the room of death, do you?

Marie said...

Looks good man!

Summer said...

found your blog through bloghopping, and I know you're a gilbert girl, just cant place you. I know Travis lived around the corner from me. oh and p.s. my maiden name is Sherwood :)