You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Vacation here we come!

So, we have been debating what do to for a vacation in the future and so, I polled Hunter to see what his opinion was. Here's how the conversation went:

Mom: Where would you like to go for a vacation?

Hunter: Texas.

Mom: Why?

Hunter: So we can look for cowboys and find dirt lots to ride on.

So, folks it looks like we may be taking trip to Texas. I just thought it was cute logic. His other question was whether or not he could bring his pocket knife with him on vacation....


7 comments:

Marie said...

Do did you find his pocket knife?
I LOVE that he wants to find cowboys! Maybe he can find one for me :)

The Gibbens said...

What does he want to ride in the dirt lots? A horse? bike? motorized thing? Your kids are to funny...

Brigg and Dianne said...

Howdy, partners! That's so funny. I love reading about you and your kids "shenanigans".

SladeMomma said...

Your folks told us that story when we went to dinner last Fri night. Too cute!

And I'm glad that I've found your blog so I can keep up with your happenings. Thanks for sharing.

Marie said...

sup dood?

bledsoeblog said...

Oh Marie, you would LOVE Steve and Barry's! It is a store where nothing is over $20! They had (I don't know if it is still going on!) a Grand Opening sale where EVERYTHING in the store was $8.98! Shoes, leather coats, sunglasses, jewelry, clothes, EVERYTHING was $8.98. I went a little crazy but how could you NOT! It is in the Karcher mall, if you ever want to go, I would be more then happy to go with you!

Brittany and Scott said...

LOVE your background. that one was in my top five so needless to say you have good taste.