You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, November 5, 2007

SHARK BOY AND LAVA GIRL . . .

Recently I became aware of a movie called Shark Boy and Lava Girl. Hunter wanted to record it and watch it...so we did. Tyler fell head over heels for the show and now I can turn it on and he won't move. He's like a porcelain doll. Tricia came over and almost stepped on him once because she thought he was a doll. It's nice because I can get a bathroom cleaned or dishes done etc. and he won't move. I have tried to capture it on film, but it doesn't do it the justice it deserves...here's an idea though. And just fyi...it's good like the first 21 times, but it's definitely on the 22nd that it gets old- the movie that is.







9 comments:

TheSlades said...

Dude, I hear you on the 22nd time. Talk about overkill, I mean 21 yeah, but 22 just pushes it RIGHT up over the top. Ty looks pretty dang cute standing in front of the TV.

slades said...

I need a copy for my house!!!!!!!1

Gretch said...

HA! That is great! I loved it when Paige finally was able to watch a movie-I could actually get things done too.

The pictures of little Ty guy are great. :)

Lindsay said...

Slade loves that movie. He watched it so many times the DVD is basically worn out/scratched/damaged so it doesn't work anymore. To which I say, thank goodness! I really don't like that movie at all!

Marie said...

I love the one where he's standing in front of the TV. Makayla does that too!
He's such a cute boy. Remember Hunter with Sky High? That was good 22 times.

Heather said...

That is just too funny! My kids have watched it and they are almost the same way! Even though they have seen it before they act like they never have! It's great for times when you need to get things done!!

Brittany and Scott said...

so if scott is taking your pictures over the thanksgiving break does that mean i get to see you? i guess i was under the impression that i wouldn't be seeing you. score for me!!!

Marie said...

Dood, I totally thought of you as I was riding my bike like I was a car last night. Thinking about being in the left hand turn lane brought back so many great memories!
Plus, remember riding to Freestone with Hunter in the bike trailer?

Arnett's said...

Okay. I need your advise. Marie told me you feed your kids dino-nuggest. Aiden loves them. So thanks for passing that along. I need to know what else you feed your kids. I am done trying to feed him baby food when all he wants to do is feed himself. He is almost 10 months. Please give me montherly advise!!