You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, November 12, 2007

Fun Adventures

My sweetest Gwennie girl is not feeling so well today. We went to the fabric store to get a few things this morning and she kept saying her tummy hurt and she needed to poop...so we got the key to the bathroom like 4 different time to try to poop, but to no avail. Anyway, we make it out of the store and into my new car (lucky for me it's leather- so it wiped up easier) and she puked all over. It all made sense now....her tummy hurt....she puked....ugh! So, I exhausted the supply of wet wipes in my car to clean up the mess - she drove home in her underwear and socks. I put the blanket over her to keep her from getting too cold. She rode home with a bag close by in case she needed to puke again.

We got home and she started eating some Pringles and then got out a plastic grocery bag and said she needed to do it again. I tried to tell her to go to the toilet, but she said no, the bag was better. So here' s a picture of her literally 3 seconds after she puked....she's eating again. I love that little kids are so innocent...she knows she's sick - but not quite sure how it works.


I am including a few pictures of the new ride....(which by the way is much easier to get my kids in and out of with the bucket seats). So, yes, I am now the "suburban" driving mom....except it's not a real suburban. :) I like it though.

And just so they aren't left out, here's a few of Hunter and Ty. Hunter looks like he's ...I'm not sure, but he doesn't usually look like that. He's cute anyway.

8 comments:

Marie said...

Poor Gwennie Wennie! I must be very child-like because even when I don't feel good, I still want to eat.

Marie said...

Nice wheels!
You are such a Mormon Mom with your Suburban (but a cool one)
Can't wait to see you next week!!

The Gibbens said...

sick kids suck.... for the mom. Puking kids are sad because just like you said they dont know what's going on exactly and it makes it so much worse for them... glad she's feeling better!

Trish said...

Your kids are so dang cute. Good thing you have a new Denali to haul them around town in. :)

Marie said...

The song you're thinking about that goes da da ddddaaaa is called The Da Da Song and its by the One-ders (pronounced oh-need-ers).

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marci said...

I feel so bad for Gwennie! You always are able to be clam under stressful situations though. You kids are cuter then ever and I can't wait to see you next Saturday!! YEA

Heather said...

I know how you feel. We just had this same incident on Friday in the car. YUCK!! It's terrible to have to smell it all the way home! I hope she is feeling better.