You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, January 6, 2015

MRI Nap Time

I had been having trouble with my back again the Tuesday before Christmas.  I could hardly walk at work….my foot would catch the floor and I would almost trip, my leg hurt to the core and so on Christmas Eve I went in to the doctor to have him check it all out again.  He put me on a steroid and a pain killer for when the pain is really unbearable, which I used several days in a row.  So today I had an MRI to see what kind of soft tissue damage (if any) is going on.   I wasn’t nervous about the MRI at all, in fact I looked forward to having to lay still.  And I fell asleep for the duration of the procedure.  It was such a nice mid-day nap to be able to have.  Hopefully, they can tell me conclusively what might be going on that flares and causes to much pain.

No comments: