You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, January 2, 2014

A cousin Date with Roller Skates!!

New Year's Day: Jake went bird hunting with Travis and Matthew, So Trish, Lynn , and I took the kids and went to the roller drome for some good fun roller skating.  The kids had a blast...and at the end they did racing for different age groups.  Trish, Lynn and I did it for the 25-up.  I suggested that we hold hands and just leisurely skate around the rink....but then the whistle blew and I took off....I think I came in 3rd.  I had no idea I was so competitive. 









No comments: