You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Dallin

We rang in the new year early with some old sparklers we found.  Dallin was not sure at all if he was a fan of them or not.


He couldn't find his shoes on a preschool morning so we improvised (his idea) and wore 2 different shoes.  He was so excited about it until I snapped the photo and he hid his face.


He has been crashing out a lot lately - I think because he has been so tired, but the cute little man is an angel when he sleeps and I can't resist a picture every time.
 
 
He took a shower and was SOOOOO Cold so I wrapped him up in my bathrobe and laid him in my closet while I went and got his jammies!

 
 He has also been trying to to "train" with Tyler - they run, do push ups, and eat vegetables...and the other morning he was admiring his muscles in the mirror.
 
 
On another note- a very funny story about him.  We were at church on Sunday and I got a report that he was climbing the stalls in the mens bathroom and looking over the wall to the person in the next stall....I know of 2 men that he checked in on while he was in the bathroom!  I was so embarassed...but these guys were really good sports about it!  :)  HA HA!
 
 


No comments: