You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SO SO MUCH!!!













So mom and dad came home on December 5. We threw an Open house for them on the 9th. The turn out was spectacular! They are an amazing couple and a great example to so many here. Scott was able to drive back with them and hang out here for a few days - that was also such a plus to be able to see him for a little bit. I can't even express how happy I am to have them home!

Lynn flew in with her kids on the 10th. And left today :(. We did lots of late night chatting, shopping runs, sonic stops,crafts, rearranging furniture, and mediated fights between Annabelle and Dallin - those two were like oil and water.....they needed to be separated all the time. We worked out at all my favorite workout spots and just enjoyed eachother's company. I hated watching her leave today, but I am so glad she was able to come for a bit and so glad that in January I will get to see both my sisters, one sister in law and bff along with my mom for a whole weekend!

Here are some pictures of the past couple weeks.

3 comments:

Brigg and Dianne said...

I WISH I could have been there! I bet it was awesome to see the folks again, and to see brothers and sisters! Maybe we should plan another reunion.....

Meg said...

Fun to catch up on your family! Looks like lots of good family time-that's the best!

Melissa Bosen said...

You have such a beautiful face, Marie. So good to see you in these pics! You look great!