You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, December 23, 2011

"My Father"

Dallin has been on a kick for a few months about "his father." Everything he says is a direct result of "his father" (referring to Heavenly Father) . He sees a church and says "There's my Father's house." He talks and says "My Father says.....**" (and then tells us something) *he likes me to kill bears, or *he won't let me cough, because he doesn't want me to get sick...

It's pretty cute until he tells his friends or more specifically his cousin Annabelle that she can't go to his father's house - he uses the term freely to threaten anyone who upsets him. He told my dad that "his father didn't want him to go on a mission anymore..."

It is pretty darn adorbale....I needed to write it down before I forgot and years later didn't remember his connection with "his father."

1 comment:

Gibbens said...

that is so funny! What a cute kid... but he's dead on about the mission... ;-)