You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, December 15, 2011

Getting Ready for Christmas!


Dallin loves to hide in corners and cracks of my house. I found him the other day in my tupperware cupboard - only his little hands were sticking out the top....

I am so into these essential oils that I am diffusing them all the time. The boys were sniffing up a storm the other day - they couldn't get enough...and really who can blame them. I am usually diffusing something divine! and it's good for them too!

I took the boys with me shopping while Lynn was here and Dallin was so upset that I wouldn't buy the mickey mouse doll that I told him we could take a picture and send it to Santa so he could see which one it was that he wanted. (if you look close you can see how hard he had been crying.)

Shopping tuckered them out too....they were asleep before we even got near the store I was going to. I adore my kids so much!





2 comments:

Gibbens said...

so did he get a micky mouse? sweet, oil sniffing boys!

Melissa Bosen said...

Marie, I love oils too. We use them daily in hopes of boosting the immune systems. My older boys are tough as nails and hardly get a sniffle, but Trey on the otherhand...when he catches something, he's down for the count. Which ones do you diffuse? Let's chat sometime...I love to hear what works for other moms.