You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Oh to be young again!

It's so fun to watch my kids be kids! In fact, in some respects I am a little envious. I want a razor scooter and I want a big wheel. The carefree world they live in RULES! I remember staying out late (when it was light until 10:00) playing and playing and being upset when I had to come in...Travis lived in a different kind of neighborhood so he didn't know that having a billion kids on the road playing was absolutely normal. My kids love any chance they get to go outside.

Monday night
was especially eventful, as Hunter tried to ride his scooter with roller blades on. Crashing painfully into the scooter and puncturing his forehead. We opted for no trip to the ER and butterflied it instead.

Gwendalin just got a helmet as a result of that mishap and loves to wear it while riding h
er tricycles and big wheels. Although it's misery to get her to stay in her bed at night...she's still stinkin cute!

Tyler loves to get into and eat everything. Rocks, dirt, bugs, etc. yuummy! Keeps me crazy busy - but he's swell! Loves to be social so he's definately related to the first two!


4 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

I love the blog. You're kids are cute. I'm so happy everyone is joining the world of blogging. Update me and you and Travis too!!!Love ya sister!

TheSlades said...

What! What! Chesley's in the house. Sad to hear about Hunter, but Gwenny looks really cute in her helmet.

Gibbens said...

Could your kids BE any cuter? I think your bloggity turned out cute! Don't worry, we'll figure it out together! I subscribed to your "reel" whatever that means... I think it's so i know when you have a new post? Good jorb Rupe!!

The Gibbens said...

"Rockin' cool!" Your kids "crack me out!" and i love gwenny's helmet... i want one- especially now that i'm riding mom's bike instead of driving my expensive, broken, car!!!