You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, June 16, 2007

Boulder Creek Vinyl





So, I thought it would be fun to post a few pix of my sweetheart's business venture. We own and operate Boulder Creek Vinyl since November 2005. Keeps us insanely busy - but nonetheless - he loves being his own boss. Here are a few pictures of he and his business partener (Tricia's husband), Matthew working on a job - along with my dad who saves our booty's by helping out!



3 comments:

The Gibbens said...

So proud of those boys of ours... and that daddy boy of ours! Cool pics- when did you take em?

Marci said...

Marie- I found you, I am so glad you are blogging. I just started to get the hang of this. I hope you are doing well and I added you to my links just to let you know. It was fun seeing you in utah I will have to plan a trip up there.

TheSlades said...

good job organizing your crap. you are the queen of clean.