You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, June 25, 2007

I do not agree

I must admit, I love each of my children, but there are times I could pull all of my hair out because of something they are doing or did.

Lately, Hunter has been on an "I do not agree" kick: picking movies, toys, clothes, any decision. He fights with Gwendalin over it and then says to me "well, mom, I do not agree." He is trying his best to find a way to achieve his own goals. Pretty
ingenious if you ask me. It is pretty darling, but frustrating all at the same time.

Anyway today we were at the library for story time...and an hour after we arrive and are getting ready to leave, the librarian comes around the corner and says "There is a boy and a girl in the bathroom screaming." Well, I had heard it but it couldn't possibly be my child right? wrong! I walked over and he and the neighbor girl (Kylie) are in the bathroom washing hands screaming...so I yanked him out and told him that we weren't allowed to come back to the library because he was in the girl's bathroom #1, and #2 he was screaming. AGH! It was so embarassing!





2 comments:

Jake and Lynn said...

Marie...you gotta love that your boy is already trying to sneak into the girls bathroom. That story is classic. I'm excited to see you too, only a few more days!!!

Marci said...

But Marie children don't know what they are doing :)! You should never get upset.... If only that was the truth I feel your pain, and I only have ONE. But that Hunter is the cutest thing I want to eat you children, in a good way of course.