You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Moving Day

Ok- June…..We moved from our 2 story house to our original house at the end of May.  We had the most amazing turn out from friends that I have ever seen. Travis and I were both so very humbled by it.  Needless to say we aren’t quite finished moving in because well, I’m working and just don’t have the same energy I did when I wasn’t….so eventually it will get done.



No comments: