You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Out with the Old, In with the New

For about 3 days I have had the impression that we need a new car.  Out of the blue random impression.  I didn't want a new car because I didn't want a car payment....but I also didn't want to ignore a prompting.  So, after talking with Travis we went and looked today at a newer Suburban than we had.  We bought a 2014 and traded in our 2003.  Dallin had just written - in pen- everyone's seat assignments on the old suburban seats.  It really was a well used vehicle.  It had 190,100 miles on it and the dealership gave us $2250 trade in for it.  We asked them if they would take out the DVD  system and then give us the $2250 and they declined saying without the DVD system it wasn't worth the $2250 they were giving us....Travis and I had a good chuckle at that.  It was a very well used car. 
 
The new car is a 2014 with 40,000miles on it.  We got a 40,000 mile warranty with it and it's got everything we wanted and it's RELIABLE.  I think maybe that's why I was having the impression to get another vehicle....safety.  I am happy....Travis and I feel very comfortable and blessed that we are able to do this for our family.
 

 






No comments: