You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Catch Up! (Overload)

Gwennie and I went with Trish and her 2 girls to see the Princess and the Pea....




 Hunter hanging out on the chairs with his iPod or his phone.
 Little boys loving headlamps that Grandma and Grandpa Slade gave them for Valentine's day!

Hunter cleaning trash cans to earn money.
 




 Help in the kitchen.
 Changing out the headlamp in the old suburban....

 Asleep after his shower....didn't even make him to his room.
 Dallin wrote on all the chalk boards at the church "Butt" - I made him erase it all and when I went back to check he had written this.  :)
 Pre surgery - trying to do good Planks....oh, I wish I could do them right now.....all in good time.


 Riding on the side of the car.
 Wrestling before State tournament. The Saturday before I had my surgery.



No comments: