You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday at our house...

I hurt my back really bad (turns out it was a bulged disc pressing on a nerve- it was awful) anyway I was homebound Sunday and stayed home from church.  I was sitting on the couch and took pictures of all my handsome kids.  They were called up during sacrament meeting to recieve their "100 DAY PRAYER/SCRIPTURE/FHE"  award...Travis was thrilled that he got to go up too (insert sacrasm here).   But Lucky and Judy were here so they got to see them all go up on the stand as well!  We rewarded the kids earlier in the week with a family trip to Roaring Springs Water Park!




No comments: