You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Monday, August 26, 2013

A Stop at Grandpa Cub and Grandma Coy's

On the way home from Bethie's funeral we stopped to see GM and GP.  I loved to see them....this death has been so hard especially on GP (GM doesn't really know what's going on - although she was very alert when we stopped in).  We told her her hands looked like Beth's.  

 I love this picture of mom and GM.  I love the look on GM face and her hand on mom's cheek...I just love it!

 And this guy!  love love him!




No comments: