You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh, boys...

Hunter doesn't keep the cleanest room.  I was in there changing sheets this week and noticed a shelf on his headboard full of colored pencil shavings...why?  why are we saving those?  I don't understand....his headboard / room makes me crazy, but he does try - he has labeled his dresser drawers so that he can stay organized.  He just hates to clean....as do my other kids....I hope I can get it out of their system before they leave home - it's important to have some order / cleanliness in your homes....**Sigh**


No comments: