You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fake it...

In spite of how I feel today....I choose to put on my happy face and move forward seeing where I can help someone else.

1 comment:

Melissa Snyder said...

I read your blog too! I love catching up on what everyone is up to. It's not like we talk about all of this when we are working out. Thanks for you comments on my blog. You are too sweet. Thanks for being such a great friend. I look up to you in so many ways. Thanks!!!!