You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Delightful Dallie Boy!

I went running the other day and took Dallin with me in the jogger. Towards the end of the "run" he wanted to run too....or explore rather, so I got a few pictures of him exploring - I absolutely LOVE where I live...it is so quiet and so pretty.


 Here he is totally tuckered out on the drive home from my sister's house.  He was supposed to be in his seatbelt!
I also got a few pictures of his genius methods to try to get the key from above the door in the bathroom.  When his methods didn't pan out and the bucket slipped- he was very upset and he was even more upset when he saw that I took a picutre of him crying!  He is definitely a problem solver.



No comments: