You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweenie!

halloween this year was extremely cold and I was miserable. The kids however were perfectly fine and enjoyed a trunk or treat and then a walk around the block for their goods. I think Dallin was a pumpkin last year, but he wanted to be it again this year, which was ok with me since he's a darn cute one and it saved me some $. Gwendalin got to wear makeup which Travis told me can never happen again.....she is way too cute. Tyler was a karate guy- he walks around on a daily basis making chopping sounds and "hi-yawing" everything. Hunter wanted to be a vampire and had way too much fun with the makeup (especially the blood).....he even got to go out with some friends and roam the neighborhood for a while.....I HAVE THE CUTEST KIDDIES EVER!






1 comment:

Brigg and Dianne said...

Yay for Halloween, I forgot that the sun doesn't set as early there, so I bet trick or treating wasn't as dark as here. Safer. I hate the cold weather too. So sad when the seasons change and I have to start wearing socks all the time.