You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Trying to Be a Man...

2 nights ago, Hunter came out of the shower hiding his face in his towel and then in his pajamas hiding his face in his shirt. He finally admitted and showed us that he had tried to shave in the shower and cut his upper lip. I was ticked and then I just started laughing.....it was pretty hysterical!

3 comments:

Melissa Snyder said...

Oh my, that is hilarious! How old is he anyways? I guess it is the cool thing now for 8 year olds to shave? That is funny. I would have laughed too. Now he is going to have to do it so he is not the only 8 year old with a full mustache in elementary school.
Thanks for picking kids up from preschool! That is a huge help. I hope Tyler is liking it. Andrew LOVES it! Here's to a great school year!

The Gibbens said...

That's funny, poor dude.... Jocilyn is begging me to let her start shaving, what's with these kids? gotta love em!

Brigg and Dianne said...

That's great, made me laugh!