You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, June 1, 2011

An infection among us....









Since I had the camera from Gwendalin's kindergarten program - we snapped a few shots while we waited at the doctor's office. Tyler didn't feel well at all and whimpered (literally) all day ....I got him in to see the dr. just after Gwennie's program. He's got an ear infection and possibly strep throat - he didn't do a strep test because he was treating the ear infection and would therefore kill the strep too. I am in the process of learning how to use som essential oils....I put some in his ear last night and it did wonders for his pain....We'll see how it progresses.


2 comments:

The Gibbens said...

I've been interested to hear about the essential oils! Are you learning from Anna? Glad to hear that they helped! Man, I miss that MD's office! Fun to have the random pics when you have the camera.

Meg said...

Sorry he was sick. Hope he healed quickly. What oil did you use?