You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, July 17, 2010

4 and fabulous!

Tex turned 4 on the 14th! We had a Toy Story/ Iron Man water party for him in the afternoon with his friends and then pizza and more partying after Travis got home from work. He is the sweetest kid! He let his friends open his presents (becasue they asked) he let them help him blow out his candles and he shared his toys. So, here are some of my favorites in this the 4th year of his life.
*He is always smiling
*He wants to be like his older siblings
*loves to play with his friends
*If he's tired he goes to bed on his own
*Hates with a passion to have any water on his face (even in the bath)
*Loves Dinosaurs
*Super excited to go to preschool in the fall
*His grin and sprinkles of frekles across his nose/cheeks can melt your heart
*He loves life
*He always says - "mom (or whoever he's talking to) do you know I love you?"
*I catch him singing "Follow The Prophet" on numerous occasions
*He has a mild temperment
*He's very analytical about choices - how it will affect him and if it will make Jesus happy or sad.

Dallin got his own fork.



















Little boy - your energy for life is so fun! I love having you so close to my heart and hope that every mom gets someone like you in their family. What a blessing you are to have! I love you!

4 comments:

RegaNater said...

What a little sweetheart! You are such a good mom. I need to learn how you do it:) I love seeing all yours and Trisha's kids getting to be so big! It's insane to me. They're all so cute!

Melissa Bosen said...

What a little sweetheart! I love that he let his friends open the gifts that they brought him! How awesome!

Brigg and Dianne said...

What a cutie! He reminds me so much of my little Will, who is 4 also. I'll bet they would get along so well!

The Gibbens said...

I'm so glad that we got to be there for that! He is a tender little spirit- I swear you can see it in his eyes- love that boy, I do.