You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Last warm day...

On one of the last warm days to play outside the kids had no school (or maybe it was a Saturday- I don't remember). Anyway, Hunter found a package of balloons and decided to have a car wash and a water balloon fight. I had them wash my car and they they had their fun with the balloons. The original idea was to throw the balloons at the car to wash it, but I nixed that. I got a good laugh at Tyler's washing strategy (see picture below). It was a fun day for them.





2 comments:

The Gibbens said...

It was very creative... I'll give them/him that! ... and what in the heck is my daughter wearing? did I do that? I'm glad they had a good time!

Brigg and Dianne said...

It's a bit sad that the warm weather is over now. I already miss it. The thing about the weather right now is keeping track of more kid stuff; jackets, socks, hats, etc. During the summer it's just sandals and no jackets or extra clothing needed. Oh well, I hope you have a fantastic Halloween!