You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tyler - 3 year pix

We went to Target today and got Tyler's 3 year pictures taken...I've already gotten them digitally and so I figured I would post them. He held true to 3 year old male behavior...we got a few good ones and then he "wanted to go home."














9 comments:

The Gibbens said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... you are so good about getting pictures done!!! YOu're my hero on this (and other things)- you have such a cute boy here! I think they got some really good ones- sweet man!

SladeMomma said...

Looks like you got more than a few cute ones. But then what a precious little guy!

Kristin said...

What a cute kid!! I think that 3 is the hardest age but there are the moments when they just wrap you right around their fingers!! He looks like he might be pretty good at that!:-)

Alicia said...

he looks JUST like Travis! What good, cute pictures! He is so sweet.

Gretch said...

What a CUTIE!! How is his little foot-that was so sad.

It was so great seeing you guys on the 4th! We are looking forward to August when you come up here and visit. :-)

Melissa Bosen said...

What cute pictures--all of them! How did you choose which ones to print?
I can't believe how great a photographer you got!
Those close-ups with the freckles and eyelashes...awesome.

Brigg and Dianne said...

Those are GREAT pics! He looks soooo cute! I can't believe he is three! What a good mom you are!

heatherann said...

What cute pics. He's a cutie! He can marry Alaina!! ;)

JakenDebbie said...

Your kids always take GREAT pictures. Maybe that's because you do it consistently. I am not so good at that, at least not at the studio. These pictures are fabulous!