You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, May 3, 2015

A Trip to Dallas

I went and saw Marie for 3.5 days before I had to go back to work.  I flew out on Wednesday and came home on Saturday night so that I could have Sunday to gear up to go back to go to work.  It was awesome!  I loved every minute of laughing with her, seeking her advice, dining out (she’s single and doesn’t stock a whole lot of food), eating Hagan Daas ice cream bars (dark chocolate/pomegranate).  She is such an amazing woman!  I wish I had without a doubt the PERFECT guy for her and I would let them be happy together…..unfortunately I don’t and she’s single and it’s not what she planned. Anyway, such a good trip – we even took a few pictures and saw quite a few water towers….holy water towers in Texas batman!  There was a lady on one leg of my flight who was terrified and held my hand for the last 15 minutes in the air.

 

No comments: