You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Precious Moments

Gwennie came in and talked to me while I was laying on the floor in my closet....she said, "mom,do you still have your wedding dress?"  I said "yes,  do you want to see it...." and then we started trying it one together and I realized how much she looks like me.  It really was a blessing that she came in while I was moping in the closet because she pulled me out of the "pity party" that I had started throwing for myself. We had a lot of fun.















No comments: