You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Thursday, June 19, 2014

Eyebrows and Haircut

So my primary president that I work with, Danae is very talented, she and her husband own their own salon.  I made an appointment with her on Thursday morning last week at 5:30am to have my hair cut and colored.  She did an amazing job.  I love the cut and the layers she put in it. Victor waxed my eyebrows and they turned out great as well, problem is, my skin is not awesome and half my skin came with the wax….so I walked around work and in public with crazy eyes for 2 days until it started to heal better and look normal.  I loved the 5:30am appointment because I was done and at work by 7:30…no time away from my kids when they needed me.  Bonus!

No comments: