You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, May 30, 2014

Preschool Graduation

Dallin is officially done with preschool….my last one….no more preschool in our family.  We have been doing preschool for the last 9 years…I don’t know what we will do without it. J  His teacher was our neighbor, Carolyn – she’s amazing!  He is read for Kindergarten and can’t hardly wait for school to start.  I am a little sad that my baby is a kindergartner but at the same time, ready for this new chapter in our lives.  Here are few pictures from their field trip to the zoo (that I didn't get to go on, because I am working)- Dallin really likes a girl named Kyleigh...so Miss Carolyn snapped a shot for me.  




No comments: