You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day Tea

Tyler had Mother's Day Tea today.  I was invited (with Dallin as well) to go hear him sing several patriotic songs (all memorized) and present me with a laminated picture of what he likes to do with me ("Go on walks...")  I loved it.  We got to see the baby chicks that they hatched in his class and he even got to hold one of them.  It was a fun little program.






No comments: