You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Wednesday, August 29, 2012

First Day of School! (I might have done a happy dance)

The kids started school on August 28.  Hunter started 5th Grade (Mrs. Sarty), Gwedalin started 3nd Grade (Mrs. Cowen), and Tyler started Kindergarten (Ms. G).  I got some pictures of them at the bus stop together and then with our friends (Carson and Caitlyn) from down the street.....Dallin was so upset that he couldn't get on the bus with them, but we went shopping and got fruit roll ups and it worked out just fine. 

Tyler goes to AM Kindergarten and all of his friends from Star, and from preschool go to PM kindergarten so when I picked him up after school I asked him if he made any friends and he said:
"Yeah, there was this boy who had the same shoes as me, and he said 'hey we have the same shoes, wanna be friends?' and I said yeah."  I asked him what his name is but he didn't know.  I love LOVE the innocence of kids! 

I followed the bus to school and they all did great!  I can't believe three are in school!  And Dallin is in preschool 3 mornings a week....it's going by sooooooooo fast!  I have no brake pedal!











No comments: