You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Irrigation

My kids have been doing 1 on 1 swimming lessons for 15 minutes each at the neighbor's house. There happened to be irrigation the first night we started and the little boys had the time of their lives playing in it after their lessons were finished! Sometimes (or a lot of times) I wish I were still a kid.....such a simpler life. **sigh**










1 comment:

The Gibbens said...

How fun! Yep, being a kid is totally where it's at, I could get with that!! Sweet boys!