You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. some may be significant only to you. some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience. - President Hinckley



Sunday, November 1, 2009

I love this boy!

Hunter has been wanting so badly to build a bird house. My dad put together one that just needed to be screwed in place. We tried to make time for Travis to help him with it, but it just didn't work out. So Saturday, Hunter went to Grandpa LeGrand's and built the birdhouse. He loves his work and already hung it on the tree. You can see how intent he is on his task. What a sweet little boy....I love him even though he makes so many boy noises and tries to get his siblings riled up any chance he can. :)






3 comments:

The Evans Family said...

Very cute! Hunter is a great & sweet boy- I understand though cause I have one like him! I have a bunch of birdseed, I'll bring it over!

Meg said...

How fun for him!

Heidelweiss said...

Cute little bug. Not a bad job on that bird house ;).